The Junior Golf Programme was launched in January 2014 to compliment the work which had previously been done with junior golf in Ballina.
The goal of the Junior Golf Programme is to grow the game of golf in the local area, in a fun and safe environment.
We strive to offer the most up to date coaching and training in a fun and competitive environment, with that in mind!
The Junior Golf Programme offers the following:
- Weekly supervised tuition
- Junior tees with hole measurements age appropriate
- Enthusiastic and committed mentors and coaches
- Regular competition and skills challenges
- Well organised and supervised sessions
- Professional coaching with local P.G.A Pro Eddie Tracey
- Regular intensive training camps
- Modern coaching methods
- The most up to date golf equipment and training devices
- Continual assessment to ensure improvement
- Fantastic value with Junior membership from €95.
- Fantastic 18 hole golf course and training facilities
- Fully compliant with child protection guide lines
- Catering for Boys and Girls from the age of 7
- Parental involvement welcomed and encouraged
We are confident that we offer the best experience for junior golfers and welcome new members to our fantastic programme.
Contact us on: 087 4400091